Position: VISUAL DESIGNER
Responsible for designing and developing 2D graphics, 3D modeling & rendering. Creating visually enticing and emotionally engaging visual/ exhibition . Designs content material for special projects. Successful candidates must have high attention to detail and excellent visual & verbal communication skills. A portfolio showcasing his/her work as a designer may be required.
• Degree in MULTIMEDIA ARTS, ADVERTISING ARTS, DIGITAL ARTS or any related course.
• Proficient in ADOBE CREATIVE SUITE (photoshop, illustrator, after effects, premiere pro, InDesign & audition)
• Knowledge in Sketchup or other 3D software is a plus but not a requirement Can turn ideas into renders
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Generate clear ideas, concepts and designs of creative assets from beginning to end.
• Execution and on-time delivery of high quality creative materials
• Create graphics, illustrations, layouts and other digital images based on the project requirements
• Work collaboratively with the Art Directors to ensure a consistent, integrated brand perception and user-experience.
• Work with Account Managers and Strategic Creative Officer and contribute ideas and design artwork to the overall brief
• Think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts
• Use innovation to redefine a design brief within the given lead time
• Adhere to internal processes, budgets, and timelines for each project
• Translate client business requirements, user needs, technical requirements into designs that are visually enticing and emotionally engaging.
• Staying in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in visual/exhibition design field.
• Keep abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs