The Career & Placement Office, in coordination with the Alumni Affairs Office, provides relevant services to all graduating students & graduates, including placement to APC’s industry partners and providing assistance for their career advancement.
- • Job Placement. The office, in coordination with the Alumni Affairs Office, maintains a compilation of job invitations/openings received from various APC industry partners and disseminates information about available career opportunities. Graduating students & graduates may send a soft copy of their CV or resume to this office for assistance.
- • Company Profile Bank. The office maintains a file of company profiles for students and alumni who wish to know the background and nature of business of companies they wish to apply for.
- • Graduate Resume Bank. The office encourages graduates to send their resumes for endorsement to APC’s industry partners.
- • Career Assessments. The office collaborates with industry partners for the professional assessment of graduating students and graduates
- • Industry Partner Activities. The office is in charge of Industry Recognition events and Career Exposition
The Career & Placement Office is located at Room 514, APC. It is open from Tuesdays-Saturdays, 8:00AM-5:00 PM. Call 8529232 loc. 413 or email: email@example.com for any inquiries regarding internship.