Dear Graduating Class of AY 2021-2022 (1st Trimester):
Congratulations, candidates for graduation!
Please refer to the Initial List of Candidates for Graduation, 1st Trimester, AY 2021-2022 (version 1).
Students in the list have completed ALL the academic course requirements (i.e. total units required based on assigned curriculum flowchart).
Be guided by the following important instructions:
1. Check your clearance status through the Rams Portal (https://rams.apc.edu.ph) on January 3, 2022. Only students in the list are allowed to process the Exit Clearance.
- Settlement of clearance should be done online. There will be no in-person transactions, unless instructed by the department head.
- Send an e-mail to the concerned office where you have accountabilities
- Start of clearance processing will be on January 3, 2022.
- Release of graduation credentials will be put on hold if there is an unsettled or pending clearance from any APC office.
2. The Commencement Exercises is still on-hold, in compliance with the CHEd’s prohibition of mass gatherings. There is no definite schedule yet.
- In lieu of the Diploma, you can request for a Certificate of Graduation or Copy of Grades, by sending a request to email@example.com. Check https://bit.ly/APCDocReq for detailed instructions.
- Once cleared from all offices, graduation credentials (e.g. Diploma and Transcript of Records) will be available for release on February 1, 2022 (for confirmation).
- Only the Transcript of Records (TOR) for Board Examinations may be requested in advance.
3. For the Application for Special Awards: Leadership Award/Community Service Award, please use the Application for Special Awards template.
If your name is not included in the list of candidates, and you are qualified, please send an e-mail to the Office of the Registrar (firstname.lastname@example.org) the soonest time.