Hitachi is ranked as the 102nd largest company in the world according to Fortune 500 and operating in 100 countries. The Hitachi Solutions division has 3,000 Microsoft Professionals. We are one of the largest Microsoft Dynamics System Integrator across the world with over 1,500 Microsoft Dynamics consultants.
Hitachi was founded on a principle of delivering innovations that answer society’s challenges. With our talented team and proven experience in global markets, together we can Inspire the World! Hitachi prides itself on hiring a diverse workforce. We are more innovative when we bring people from all walks of life together. Our success is based on our employees who share a common commitment to innovation and creativity.
Account-Based Marketing Coordinator (Night Shift) – Philippines
To be able to provide support Marketing on email campaigns in the North America region.
• Design and set up Marketo-based email campaigns
• Understanding of HTML and CSS to build landing pages and custom email templates
• Perform Marketo administration and support
• Bachelors degree holder
• At least 2-3 years experience in a similar capacity
• Marketo certification is preferred, but not required
• Excellent relationship building skills with ability to work effectively
• Strong written and verbal communications skills.
• Self-starter and detail-oriented
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full time position
WORK SCHEDULE: 10 PM to 7 AM Manila Time
WORK LOCATION: BGC, Taguig City
OUR COMPETITIVE EDGE We work together in a dynamic and rewarding work environment. We have an experienced leadership team, excellent technology and product expertise, and strong relationships with a broad base of customers and partners. We offer competitive compensation and benefits package, regular performance review, performance bonuses, and regular trainings.
What is it like working here?
· We pride ourselves on being industry leaders and providing an enjoyable work environment where our people can grow personally and professionally. Hitachi is the place people can develop skills they’re excited about. The following are our commitments to employees.
· We recognize our profitability and project success comes from our team—great people doing great things. As such, we pursue profitable growth and expanded opportunities for our team.
· We offer challenging and diverse work across multiple industries and reward creativity and entrepreneurial innovation.
· We respect, encourage, and support each individuals needs to continually learn and grow personally and professionally. We are committed to fostering our people.
· We believe that investing in our community is just as important as investing in our organization. To that extent, we fundraise, volunteer, and allocate funds to support local charities.
· We listen. Every employee has something important to say that can contribute to enriching our environment.
· We compensate fairly. And while employees might come for the paycheck, they stay for the people. Our people are the reason we are exceptional. This is something we never forget.
How to apply:
Please email Philhire@hitachisolutions.com with Job Code: ‘MKTG-COORD-MNL’ in the subject of the email, a resume in Microsoft word and a cover letter in the body of the email stating your interest and qualifications.